Thursday, February 1, 2007

AAAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH

Isn't that what Charlie Brown says when Lucy removes the football and he falls on the ground? Well I am at my point here when I say it. I had to get up at 6 today! SIX!
It has happened (we knew it would) and 'peak' is upon us. The office started to ZOO yesterday and will only get zooier today. I only spent 11 hours there yesterday.
I really love your posts with its pictures of hair and caps and lakes. And I needed it to start the day. Gotta go make breakfast and lunch and LOVE YA'
What scarf?
Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, you reminded me of my tax appointment coming up next week. So what do you guys need at your office for support? Food? Jokes? Are all your days going to be eleven hours until April? And is this year going to be like last year, with an extra day since the 15th is on a Sunday? Keep calm and breath. l,m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Pizza and chocolate are always appreciated. Chocolate lasts longer as it doesn't need to stay warm.
    No, only long hours through the 20th of Feb or so.
    BTW Last day is the 17th of April this year. It is a holiday in D.C. on the 16th and so the whole country gets an extra day.
    Don't forget your telephone tax rebate.
    L,
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...who likes dark chocolate? And you don't eat chocolate, so what's the option? Twizzlers? I can't stand twizzlers, but they never go rotten, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. IISISSSHHHHHHH! Not Twizzlers! Dammit bring chocolate. I am the only person in the world who doesn't eat chocolate.
    Or Popcorn.

    ReplyDelete