Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Closing Day

The Ol' Bear and I visited Missoula last weekend, and spent Easter with Christy, Ben, and his fiancee, Amanda. It was a good thing.

We got to see the house that Christy moved into late last year, where she lives with 2 roommates:















We were treated to dinner at Amanda and Ben's, and it was just as good as Mother's Day was last year. I can't wait until their wedding. Wait until you meet Amanda, she's super (and I hope she doesn't mind me posting a picture of her loading up a ziplock of her superior chocolate-mint glazed brownies.)



Argh! I wish they weren't all gone -
but it's just as well! Here's a picture of a bunch
of friends hanging around the table at Amanda and Ben's after dinner:

Unfortunately, we had to leave so as to get back
to Whitefish. I worked at 8:30 Monday morning.
But it was grand to see them, and meet Christy's friend Karissa and walk dogs along the river, and just generally hang out. Didn't get to play cards,but maybe another time.

Omigod, I almost forgot:

Today we bought a house.

And that's about it for now. I've got school in Seattle next week, and Montana Library Association the week after. Ol' Bear left for Alaska to work today, so things are definitely going to be quieter. Except for PJ. He's very anxious to keep me posted as to life in kittyworld. Now I think I'll check in on the Caring Bridge site and see how Mom's doing. Love, Mary

3 comments:

  1. Nice house Mary and Brian,
    Now all you need is the proper lawn sign in front. Dad can get you one.
    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The proper lawn sign being, "Support the Troops, End the War" of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course.
    You are one smart sister. Have fun in Seattle. Tell them all that Abbiethekitty says "HI"
    N

    ReplyDelete