Thursday, September 25, 2008

TOGA madness

Well Mary I finally got my computer working! So I can put up the videos I took at the River Rat TOGA in Lake City MN a couple of weeks ago. The big fun was the fire and here is the video of it.
videoThen I hope, hope, hope this is the video of Annie doing free hand feathers on a videotreadle machine. Wow is she good at it.

This is the third time I tried to get the 3 minute video up. I think I finally made it. I would watch these with the sound off. There is a lot of gossip going on in the background and it is distracting from the work. Although not for Annie! She just keeps on treadling. video



Mary Drew said...

While the sewing machines are of interest (well, to some), I am most intrigued by HOW you finally got your computer to access the wireless!

Darla said...

Such a nice video. That variegated thread on black fabric shows up really well. Thanks! Annie does beautiful work!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Wow! What a wonderful video! How does she do that?? Beautiful! I was going to sale my treadle machines...but now..hmmmmmm! I might have to try this!! Thanks so much-what a delight!

Florence said...

wow, i just loved listening to your machine humming along,,,,,havent heard that hummmm for ever, what a gorgeous feathering you do,,,,,thank you for sharing,,,,,