Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Quilt on the bed is worth two...no, that's not it...


I remember telling you I would send you a picture of the quilt on the actual bed, and here it is, complete with matching pillowcases.


I believe that having this beautiful quilt on display helped us sell our house. Who could resist it? The quilt is on the bed at this house too.

Before I go listen to lectures (I plan to stretch and listen, I'm getting awfully stiff with all the time I'm spending in front of the computer), I want to share with you what I learned to do in school. Hee hee! Check this out.

6 comments:

  1. I love your thingy. What is it called? Did you have to really fight to learn how to do that on Vista? It sure is cool.
    Oh, the bed! Nice picture but is the quilt to close to the ground??? What about those (gasp) Hobo spiders!!!!!!!
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'too' close to the ground....grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hobo spiders are rarely found on the second floor of homes. Although I have seen at least one there. But I killed it before it got to the bedroom. Hey, did you notice that Christy turned 23?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, I think the thingy is called powerpoint with audio added...huh. I don't know. And it wasn't Vista that was the problem, it was the upload to the website the school gives you. I don't know why I couldn't do it the first time, because after waiting for four days, I went in, followed the same instructions, and it worked. I still don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, I have heard of powerpoint. I think you did a great job. You sound so secure too. Nice work!
    About Christy YIkes! 23 and no I am all in a tizzy about our Quilt show this weekend so I spaced it out. Thanks for the reminder.
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great presentation, Mary! I like your background music. And I think your hometown looks beautiful. I will have to visit you there someday. :) I grew up in a small town, but the downtown isn't nearly as pretty as yours! Hope school is going well for you! -Cherie

    ReplyDelete