Friday, September 14, 2007

Travels with Nancy

Hi there Mary,

Jim and I are in Mauston, Wisconsin at a beautiful public library. We are in the media room which has about 20 computers for patron use. Quite a nice place. Later today we will be going to help Operation Migration set up their booth at the crane fest site in Necedah.
I wish I could download some of the wonderful pictures I took yesterday when we were up in the viewing tower at Necedah National Wildlife refuge. I got some real closeups of the ultralights and the cranes. After the morning viewing we went around the Refuge and I took a few more shots. It was a good day.
Today it was too windy to fly with the cranes so we came home and I took a nap and rested up. I am reading the last Amelia Peabody...The Tomb of the Golden Bird. After 18 of them I am going to go through withdrawal. Do you, as a librarian, know if she is planning to write another one soon?
More later,
Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment