Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just in Time

Well, since you must still be recovering from your vacation, I'll keep on blogging. And I finally did something besides work and moving and getting ready for school. Went hiking in Glacier with some friends, ahhhhhhhhhh.
That's me and Nancy and Kim on a rock where we ate lunch. For people who want to know, we're at Haystack Butte on the Highline Trail. The Going-to-the-Sun Road closed tonight, so it was the last day and we saw tons of people we knew taking their last chance of the year to get up high in the Park. Here's one of the views on this incredibly easy and scenic trail:


Too bad it's still a little smokey out. This was, sadly, the only hike I've done this year. I swear it will be different next year! Hope to hear about all the birds soon. Love, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment