Wednesday, August 8, 2007

PGI the third night







The first photo below was one of the last of the night and as you can see it filled the sky. Yes, fire rained down on the bleachers. I was shooting straight up. No fire on us though, whew! Just like going to the ball game. You have to look out for foul balls. Love,
Nancy

I am getting way behind on processing these photos. I have the camera battery charging up as I type this. I really like this camera. It has so much more memory than the old that I can zoom in on a detail and it stays sharp. Anyway these are photos from Tuesday night and I had to take a nap today since I got to sleep at 3 a.m. last night.





2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Nancy staying up until 3 a.m.! This would be a good time of the year for me to visit you, because I would love to see these fireworks "in person."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I should have known all that sleep would be wasted. We had a rain out on Wednesday night and had to go in again on Thursday to see the Wednesday show. But WHAT a great show.
    I will post pictures of it tomorrow...I mean later today.
    Glad to see you are back online. How did everything go on your double move?
    Love,
    N.

    ReplyDelete