Monday, August 13, 2007

Last fireworks photos

Hi there Mary,

The last night of fireworks was Friday the 10th and again we didn't get in until 3 a.m. I was just so tired the next night that I couldn't get to sleep. But I am all caught up now. I just uploaded a ton of photo's to the webshots site and am putting two only on here. What a fun week.

So are you in and with cat yet? Is the 'old bear' back and unpacking his boxes or are you just going to keep them boxed up till you find out where you will be living?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I went to the movies last night. Nancy Drew was at the Delchar and a whole group of us went. We had ice cream first. It was about what you would expect and the surprise was they let me in free! I tell you small towns are great!

Love ya,

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment