Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Year Ago Today


Hello Mary,

I was doing some math this morning. It is that or laundry...

A year ago today Mom had just gone into the hospital. My how far we have come. I am sure glad it is 2009 and not 2008. Tomorrow we are going to Pirates of Penzance for Dad's 85th Birthday. We are also forcing him to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers at Chanhassen Dinner Theater on Tuesday for the same reason. Jim and I will be married 20 years if we make it to the 17th of March, Mom and Dad will have been married 61 years on the 25th and Mom will be 90 if she makes it through to May 17th.
Whew!
This picture is not from last year. I found I did not want to look at them. This one is from 2005.

By the way, Jeni check your email. Deb is trying to get in touch with you.

Love,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment