Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Oldest Sister


Hi Mary,
You know I am the oldest sister. We all know that. You are the youngest and Jeni is in the middle. When I was much younger than I am now my sister Jeni must have once borrowed clothes of mine. Not that I can remember that far back.
However Jeni left a sweater here last fall. She may have left it on purpose since it is way too big for her. However it fits me perfectly. It even has pockets for the cell phone I am supposed to carry in case the doctors find me the perfect kidney. So I have borrowed it. I thought I should document this thievery so I stood in the upstairs spare bedroom in front of the mirror and attempted to take a photo.

Alice helped.
In fact she was so helpful I resorted to bribery.
Luckily Jim had recently gone to the store with a handful of coupons and came back with an assortment of cat treats.
They were quite useful.
Once I was done I attempted to move them to a safer place where little kitty teeth could not open them.

Hmmmmm.
On second thought I might wait for a while.
What's new with you? Got your taxes done yet?
Love,
Nancy



1 comment:

  1. The Queen of Cats. Or maybe The Supreme Cat, heh heh.

    ReplyDelete