Thursday, May 10, 2007

I should be packing...

...but I almost always end up doing this last minute thing. I had to get those plants that I bought at last Saturday's Farmers' Market in the ground after work tonight, and of course, someone would call to look at the house at the last moment, so I had Jeni slaving away cleaning. HAR! She is really good at cleaning; she's cleaned my house for me many times during moves. I really owe her. Y'wanna buy a house? It's really clean:
Actually - this is an old picture, before we moved in. We have a lawn now. To see a (hilarious) movie that the realtor made, go to this link and click on featured tour. Gee, I can almost smell the coffee at Morning on the Cul-de-Sac.
Jeni & I will take pictures of graduation and whatever else we want in Missoula. We love you, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment