Two sisters, Nancy and Mary, exchange family news and photos and dream about knitting, quilting, books, birds and life in general.
Monday, July 19, 2010
SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2010 11:17 PM, CDT
I got a preliminary call about 10 minutes ago. I am backup. There is another person who is tops on the list but if he/she can't go thru with it then they will call me. I have talked to another person whose husband had a transplant and this happened to them and they had to go in and prep and wait all day and then it fell through. They ended up waiting another 6 months for a kidney. I will be called by midnight and told if they want me in to Fargo by 7 a.m.. I am not supposed to take my baby aspirin tonight. If I don't get called I will email again in the morning. Jim has been told (by me) to take his little netbook along so he should be able to keep in touch with you if it actually goes through. Excited, a little scared. Still don't believe it. Love, Nancy