Monday, February 23, 2009

Food and Cards


We had a good time on Sunday. We played a game of hand and foot, but before we started Jon and I put together a slow cooker recipe that Jim had found and I bought the goodies for. Then at the end of the game we had chicken with apricots (and onions and carrots). It was a moroccan inspired dish with cinnamon and honey and wine so I served it with couscous that was cooked in the wine and honey sauce the chicken basted in.

Yum! We ate like little piggies and I still had some chicken left over for Enchiladas tonight and maybe stir fry tomorrow.
E took this picture with her cell phone camera.
Love,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. I made enchilada's out of the leftover chicken on Tuesday and Dad made chicken soup (with carrots and apricots) from the leftovers today. The soup was amazingly good. Even the apricots!
    N.

    ReplyDelete