Sunday, December 16, 2007

Posted while talking about the burning barrel....

Nancy, I love the head. I think it is great, and more defining of the blog. It's evolved from just knitting, that's for sure.

Yay! I am done with school WAHOOOOOIEEEEE! At least for Holiday Break. Here's the soundtrack of first quarter of distance - Masters of Library and Information Science (dMLIS) right here.

Now it's time to post some pictures. I have been getting a little bit of knitting done. I've found that I can knit headbands while I listened to lectures:

I've also started back on a pair of socks that I bought the yarn for last time I was in Minneapolis. I've been looking for my three - ring binder that I kept all my important patterns in and I haven't been able to find it since we moved. That makes me a little crazy.
I can finally think about packing to come to Minneapolis now. If Brian doesn't get called to work, he will come with me. And Christy will get there four days later.

We actually are lucky enough to have someone stay in our house to take care of PJ, the plants, and the birds and squirrels we've been feeding. Speaking of - a week or so ago I was in bed with a headache, when I heard a racket outside:

The Bohemian Waxwings had come for their mountain ash berries. Within two hours there wasn't a berry left on the tree. There are either 10 or 11 waxwings in this picture. I can't really tell.

Also, I finally got some exercise last Monday, skiing. Brian took a video and I'm planning to post it as soon as I can figure out why I keep getting an error message. I'm excited for the premiere of "Drewtube." Har! It takes so little to amuse me. Sayonara. mdp

1 comment: