Monday, June 11, 2007

love the booklist


Hey Mary,
I just love the booklist and the links. I have no idea how to link them and figure you don't need a link to my current title anyway. I am rereading them all to get ready for the last one. I also ordered an audio cassette copy for Mom. It should come on July 21st too.
So, how many copies is your library ordering?

I have a new camera ordered and hope it comes before I leave for the Minnesota Quilt show on Wednesday. I want it so I can practice up before the PGI convention in West Fargo this August.
The last time the Pyrotechnics Quild was here it was so-o windy I didn't get very many good shots. This is from the time before. Part of the finale. Imagine it. Two hours of the very best fireworks from all over the world. Each presenter trying to do better than the others. And this is just the last of FIVE days...or should I say nights, of fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment